Project Designer Brand Implementation
Working within a collaborative design and project management environment, this position is responsible for the following tasks:
- Develop and execute multiple location brand roll outs in relation to architectural signage;
- Develop schedules to meet project deliverables;
- Manage clients and vendors by providing deadlines for drawing, budget and project approvals;
- Schedule suppliers, production and installation requirements to meet client & internal deadlines;
- Manage and maintain client and internal project budgets;
- Create and refine project management tracking tools to monitor and manage progress of project and deliverables;
- Report on project status and keep internal management and clients up to date with project progress;
- Ensure and double check all project documentation is accurate and meets project requirements;
- Build client relationships, both new and existing.
- Five years experience in a creative / design environment;
- Proven experience in a project management role on large scale initiatives;
- Ability to provide direction, assemble and coordinate project team and other staff;
- Proficiency with Adobe CS (Illustrator, InDesign, Photoshop), MS Office Suite (Word, Excel) or equivalent;
- Degree/diploma from a recognized University or College;
- Excellent written and oral communications skills;
- Well organized and proven ability to problem solve;
- Ability to work autonomously and manage large number of deliverables under short timelines.
Also an asset:
- Project Management training and certification (ie PMP);
- Experience in project management software;
- Experience working on branding and signage programs;
- Experience working with fabricators, suppliers and other vendors to supply client products;
- CAD experience – AutoDesk or Vectorworks; and/or SketchUp;
- Knowledge and understanding of permitting process across Canada and the US, building codes and accessibility standards;
- Additional languages, both written and oral.
Brand On is the only global brand roll out service powered by a single, unified organization; not a network of independent agents.
We offer the complete package: project management, wayfinding, manufacturing, product sourcing, logistics and installation; even a custom solution when you need something extra special. And, with the reach of our international organization – covering more than 45 countries with decades of experience – we provide problem-free implementation anywhere in the world.
Anywhere in Americas
To apply, email your cover letter, online portfolio and resume to email@example.com.