Graphic Designer / Project Designer (Design/Build)
The Modulex Group is the global leader in communication solutions for the built environment. A multinational concern, with a presence in over 45 countries, we have provided service and solutions globally for over 50 years since our founding by the LEGO Group. Our business units provide an integrated set of services and product offerings that promote the better understanding of the built environment and the organizations that operate them through signage and other environmental graphics.
Skills + Responsibilities:
- Exceptional graphic design skills and the ability to clearly communicate ideas both verbally and in writing.
- Full proficiency in the Adobe suite; must be an expert user of Illustrator and InDesign. Knowledge in the use of any other program that include design using vectors will be equally appreciated.
- Strong understanding of – and experience working with – architectural plans and drawing packages.
- Exceptional project management skills.
- Excellent communication skills: verbal (in person and telephone) and written.
- Extreme attention to detail, while working efficiently and maintaining a schedule.
- Ability to manage concurrent deadlines and work under pressure. Preference will be given to individuals who:
1. Have an understanding of signage industry materials, finishes and fabrication techniques.
2. Are capable of specifying EGD/signage/wayfinding concepts for manufacture.
3. Have experience with 3D software (Sketchup, AutoCAD, etc.).
- Overall project coordination/management.
- Wayfinding/sign planning: location, type, messaging, etc.
- Design: conceptual design, product/material specification / design development.
- Coordinate and oversee vendors during fabrication and installation: ensure adherence to specification, quality control, schedule, etc.
- Client facing activities: communication, presentations, coordination, etc.
- Proactively identifies and manages risks within projects.
- Manage/record time and billing on projects.
Salary: $17,000.00 MXN a $22,000.00 MXN/month
To apply, email your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please include the position in the subject line.