Test Job 1
Working within a collaborative project management environment, this position is responsible for the administrative and marketing support of the Managing Director of Alberta, as well as the office administration for Edmonton.
- Monitor and maintain meeting schedule for Managing Director of Alberta, and provide weekly updates on upcoming events and deadlines;
- Collect and distribute and HR forms and information, including vacation requests, or payroll questions;
Maintain project schedule and projections sheet, and follow up with Project Managers in Calgary and Edmonton to ensure accurate and current information on a weekly basis;
- Respond to questions from employees regarding policies, procedures, or contact information;
- Create and/or distribute various communication, including, but not limited to: introductory letters, job descriptions, letters of employment, memos, and policies;
- Assist in documentation for pricing, including data entry, and reviews for consistency and accuracy;
Collect and provide WCB Clearance letters, Certificate of Insurance, Accrual Letters and Sign Permit Applications as required for project or proposal work;
- Act as client liaison on existing accounts when required;
- Provide support to the Managing Director as required.
To apply, email your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.