Senior Level Project Manager
Modulex Carolinas is seeking an energetic and enthusiastic Senior Level Project Manager for large scale jobs. The successful candidate will work independently and as part of a team. S/he will be responsible for client facing, project management activity from start to finish; accountable for deliverables/outcomes, budgets and schedule adherence.
Duties + Responsibilities:
- Review, Process & Supervise all booked signage project work from design concept, through production, to final installation & close down. This does not include design work, but rather the working knowledge to take a design concept to a technical production ready state.
- Maintain or improve expected margins by evaluating all potential costs & making thorough decisions.
- Set project goals & manage client expectations through onsite project kick off meetings & weekly updates.
- Develop all Signage Submittal packages including sign type drawings, message schedules, color & sign samples, and location plans. Signage Designers help in creating these plans.
- Research & Apply for Signage Permits with local municipalities.
- Cut purchase orders & manage all outsourced supplier. Create artwork for those suppliers. Obtain stamped engineering drawings.
- Read & interpret architectural plans imperative to the design and installation of various signage components.
- Deliver high quality products & customer service by analyzing all specifications, materials, and workmanship throughout the project lifecycle.
- Coordinate project close down with GC, designer, architect or end user by fulfilling all punchlist items & submitting proper paperwork for contract administration.
- Exceptional project management skills
- Has a strong understanding of–and experience working with–architectural plans and drawing packages.
- Is fully proficient in Adobe suite; must be an expert user of Illustrator. Filemaker, and InDesign a plus.
- Excellent communication skills: verbal (in person and telephone) and written.
- Extreme attention to detail, while working efficiently and maintaining a schedule.
- Ability to manage concurrent deadlines and work under pressure.
Preference will be given to individuals who:
- Have an understanding of signage industry materials, finishes and fabrication techniques.
- Working knowledge of the construction industry and General Contractor practices.
- Have experience with 3D software (Sketchup, AutoCAD, etc).
Salary to be negotiated dependent upon experience.
To apply, email your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please include the position in the subject line.