Working within an office environment, this position is responsible to perform a variety of accounting, bookkeeping and financial tasks for Modulex Americas Group, reporting directly to the Financial Controller, Accountant and CEO.
- Providing accounting and clerical support;
- Preparing and maintaining accurate accounting documents and reports for a number of different business units and the Group as a whole;
- Process wire transfers, payments and receive funds from multiple countries and currencies;
- Preparing bank deposits, general ledger postings and statements;
- Reconcile accounts in a timely manner;
- Daily entry of key data of financial transactions for both Accounts Receivable and Accounts Payable;
- Provide assistance and support to company personnel;
- Research, track and restore accounting or documentation problems and discrepancies;
- Inform management and compile reports / summaries on activity areas;
- Function in accordance with established standards, procedures, and applicable laws;
- Constantly update job knowledge;
- Provide support to the Accounting team and CEO as required.
- Two to five years experience in an accounting role, preferably both in AR and AP;
- Fluent English as a first language;
- Familiarity with bookkeeping and basic accounting procedures;
- Ability to follow direction and maintain positive working relationships with all levels of staff;
- Competency in QuickBooks or equivalent;
- Familiarity with Office365 platform, including Outlook Mail;
- Proficiency in MS Office Suite (Word and Excel) or equivalent;
- Hands on experience with spreadsheets and financial reports;
- Aptitude for numbers;
- Ability to perform filing and record keeping tasks;
- Data entry and word processing skills;
- Attention to detail and motivation to succeed;
- Excellent written and oral communications skills;
- Well organized and proven ability to problem solve;
- Ability to work autonomously and juggle multiple high priorities.
To apply, email your cover letter and resume to email@example.com
Please include the position in the subject line.